These are our current events in 2017. New ones are being added all the time… please bookmark this page and keep checking back to see if we’re playing near you.
- Saturday 22nd April -12pm to 1pm at Norton Farmers Market, St James Church, Norton
A variety of stalls and music from the band to entertain you
- Saturday 6th May – 11.45a.m. Massed Bands in Sheffield
A small number of players from each band in the Sheffield area get together to give a short performance which also features junior members of each band.
- Sunday 7th May – 7.30pm – 9.30pm – Band Club, Niagra, Hillsborough
Featuring a taste of our summer programme and also our popular ‘Big Band’ set. Admission payable at the door £4.00
- Sunday 11th June – 2.00pm – 4.00pm – Weston Park Bandstand
A beautiful bandstand to play on and Weston Park is very much a Sheffield favourite.
- Saturday 17th June – 11.45am – 12.00pm Veterans Parade
Starts from Charter Row, marching round to the Peace Gardens to celebrate the Veterans of Sheffield.
- Sunday 25th June – 2.00 – 4.00 – Garden Party, Kiveton
More details soon!
- Friday 7th July – 7:30 – Summer Concert, St James Church, Woodhouse
Our popular annual concert, all welcome. This years theme is ‘Legends’. Come along and listen to see if you agree with our choices.
- Sunday 27th August – 2.00pm-4.30p.m. – Normanby Hall, Scunthorpe
A treat for us to play in the gardens of Normanby Hall
Summer Concert Tickets
If you’d like to buy your tickets on-line for the Annual Summer Concert on 7th July, use the Paypal button below. You don’t need a Paypal account to buy – you can enter your credit / debit card details. We don’t charge any extra for doing this – it’s all part of the service!